Well I’m already liking 2012. I like any day in January that gets into the 60’s. I was so happy to look back at my list of 2011 goals and see that I accomplished more than I thought I would! All of these accomplishments made for a great 2011. Since this past year was a lot about soul searching and finding out what truly matters to me and prioritizing, I realized that my website still didn’t reflect my personality and what my style was as a person and a photographer. So thanks to Showit, I can change it up as often as I’d like and change I did!
You will notice a new look to the blog. Something else on the blog that changed that you may not have noticed is the URL. The new blog address is now www.danalaymonphotographyblog.com so make sure to bookmark it!
Goals for 2012
1. Have a quiet time everyday
2. Continue having my Hope for Kidz sponsored for 2012 plus more
3. Book a destination wedding
4. Survive P90x2
5. No work on Sundays!
6. Journal at least once a week
7. Complete the Love & Respect bible study and truly learn to respect my husband
8. Get published
9. Get 500 Facebook likes
10. Turn off all media after a certain time in the evening
So in honor of a new year and a new look, I will be giving away a $25 iTunes gift card to one lucky fan! Here’s how to enter:
Note: You must leave a separate comment on this post for each thing you do. If you do everything then you’ll leave 3 comments.
1. Go to Dana Laymon Photography, click on Comment on the bottom of the page and leave a comment.
2. Like Dana Laymon Photography on Facebook
3. Tell me any goals you have for this new year!